"A very busy hospital with excellent staff."

About: Hillingdon Hospital

I followed my daughter to the hospital this evening having heard that my 5 yr old grandson had severe abdo pain while in Sainsburys this afternoon. He was "Joseph" in a nativity play this evening which he could not attend and was upset by this. I went to see the play and afterwards went to see my grandson in Paeds A & E. The care and attention he received was excellent and I cannot thank the surgeon and registrar for the reassurance that they gave me (grandmother) for his condition. My own son now age 30+ had a very similar condition when he was 3yrs old which was serious and needed immediate surgery which I have never forgotten. However, I felt so reassured when we left the hospital this evening knowing that we can return at any time, is so reassuring and once again I have to congratulate Hillingdon hospital yet again.

Response from Hillingdon Hospital

We would like to thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback to our team regarding your family's experience of the department. Our staff are committed to providing a high standard of care to all patients, so it is heartening to hear such a positive. We will pass your feedback on to the team.