"I would have no qualms about having to return to..."

About: Stafford Hospital

All of my treatment and options were explained fully to me before I went for surgery, and when I was admitted I was treated with the utmost respect and dignity. I was placed on Ward 8 and the staff there were so kind and caring, nothing was too much trouble for them. They were amazing - so dedicated. I can't praise them highly enough. The breast surgery team did a fantastic job and I am eternally grateful to them for their skill and expertise. Thankyou so much to everyone.

The patients would benefit from extra night staff.

My whole experience with the Breast Care Unit and Ward 8 has been extremely positive.

Response from Head of Patient Experience, Mid Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust

Dear audave@6

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to post these comments about the quality of service you received at Stafford Hospital. I am delighted that our staff did everything to treat you well and provide you with the information and reassurance you needed at what must have been a very worrying time.

I have passed on your comments on to the staff concerned.

Kind Regards

Angela Grocott

Head of Patient Experience

Response from Stafford Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to provide this positive feedback about Ward 8. I am delighted that your experience was so positive during what must have been a very difficult time for you. I will share your comments with the staff who I know will be thrilled as they are working very hard to ensure that the care they are delivering is to a high standard.

Kind Regards