"Professional and friendly service"

About: Royal Liverpool University Dental Hospital

My tooth started aching a few days ago then I woke up at 3am with terrible pain and couldn't sleep. I headed to the Dental Hospital and arrived at 7.30am There were already 4 people in front of me. By the time the clinic opened at 8.15am there was about 15 people in line, so I would recommend getting there early. Triage assessments started at 8.30am after we were given forms to fill in and leaflets to read. I eventually saw a student dentist who was supervised, sent for an x-ray and then found out the pain was sinus related so had no further treatment. The dentist I saw gave me some advice anyway and leaflets on how to manage the pain, and I was out of there by 10am.

The staff were all friendly and helpful, professional and once assessments start, everything moves like a well oiled machine. The best part is that it is free to see a dentist. There was a bit of a wait but I would recommend getting there early before the clinic opens.

Response from Royal Liverpool University Dental Hospital

Thank you for your kind comment. We have passed this on to the department. Hope you are now feeling better. Thank you.