"One cannot expect better treatment in any hospital..."

About: West Middlesex University Hospital

The doctors and nurses were very caring and considerate. I have never met such a fantastic nursing staff as at the West Middx University Hospital. The nurses in particular were kind and gentle caring for those unable to feed or wash themselves without one cross word. The atmosphere in Crane Ward in particular was a happy and caring. All I can really say is that they were the most fantastic nurses I have come across.

The only thing I was not happy about was being in a mixed ward when I was first admitted but one has to accept that it was an emergency and perhaps a special care unit.

None except that I have never seen such caring nurses in a hospital as in this one despite having to have hospital treatment for many years at another hospital before moving to Hampton.

Response from West Middlesex University Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment about your experiences in our hospital. We value all feedback we receive and your comments have been forwarded to our patient and public involvement lead as well as the managers of the areas you have mentioned. We also show NHS Choices feedback on our hospital website and print it in our hospital magazine.