"AAA+ Great moral and friendly staff. Im most..."

About: Kent & Canterbury Hospital

In an age of moan groan and complain i feel its only right that i Put a note to yourselves within the K & Canterbury dermotology dept;

I had a Mole change in size etc so on visiting my GP it was exactly 11 days later that with the skill of a lovely lady consultant it was removed and turned out to prove to be a malignant melomona, with further support i had 2 more occasions where more skin was removed.

All i can say is that the NHS is normally held in a negative light but my experience is that i found them to be speedy/informative/comforting and extremely happy and friendly place to be. Congratulations to everyone in this area as its seldom you experience such good moral in the workplace and again i thank the desicions and skills of the lady consultant.

your thankfully

Dave Cullen (was David Gray @time of op)

in my case nothing. very effiecient.

Please forward my letter of Praise

Please forward my thanks to all involved in this department and the surgery assistants were also wonderfull.

Dear Mr Cullen, thank you very much for taking time to feed back your comments about our dermatology service, I am glad you had such a good experience. Staff really appreciate positive feedback and so I will ensure that your comments are received.

I hope you are fully recovered from the procedures.