"Recovery Demonstration Day"

About: Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust / Adult mental health (inpatient)

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

Nottinghamshire Healthcare held a Recovery Demonstration Day, inviting members from other Trusts around the country. Service users and carers told their stories of recovery helping to give hope to others that recovery is possible. The Trust also ensures that their staff have a keeping well plan, so that they can give the best quality of care possible,

Response from Julie Grant, Head of Communications, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear Discovery

I am glad that you enjoyed the Recovery Demonstration Day. Recovery is a very important aspect of our work and something that we are being nationally recognised for. Many thanks for feeding back in this way.

Response from Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

As the co-ordinator of the Recovery Demonstration Day, I can only say how pleased I was that the event was such a success and everybody enjoyed it so much. The feedback has been extremely positive. It was really inspirational to listen to and learn about Recovery from individuals in the Trust’s Involvement and Peer Support Worker services. As a Trust, as well as sharing our success stories with others, we got to meet some fantastic people and also learn from them and their Recovery journeys. I am really proud to work with such fabulous people and I am really looking forward to having more events like this next year.

Best wishes