"Life Changing! Caring staff willing to help and..."

About: Liverpool Womens Hospital

That my overall experience at the Liverpool Women's has been fantastic. The Consultant and her urology team, especially the nurses, have been amazing throughout my care with their speedy diagnosis and efficient treatment they provided I can't be more thankful for. Having been messed around for over a year visiting different hospitals in the region I was still undiagnosed and at a loss of what to do...my GP referred me here and within one consultation the Consultant was understanding, attentitive and willing to help me. Appointment services is fantastic and help to work around you and I felt at ease throughout the whole process. My treatment from beginning to end has been of first class service and wish I had have chosen the Women's much sooner. The whole team are a great asset to the NHS which all too often is geven a bad name.

I would improve nothing about the care I received in the 3 months of being there.

Maybe train some staff up in Liverpool, so that I don't have to leave the care of this wonderful place and travel to London for specialist treatment. :)

These Drs and Nurses aren't praised enough for the service they provide.

Response from Anne Bridson, Corporate Matron for Patient Experience, Liverpool Women's NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Kirsty,

I would just like to thank you on behalf of all the staff for the lovely feedback you have posted, it is greatly appreciated. I am delighted that your experience was so positive and thank you again for taking the time to let us know about your experience

With regards

Anne Bridson

matron for Patient Experience

Response from Liverpool Womens Hospital

I would like to thank you on behalf of the Trust for taking the time to submit these lovely comments, they are greatly appreciated.

many thanks

Anne Bridson, Matron for Patient Expereince.

Please accept my apologies for the delay in responding to you