"Impressed by care in coronary ward"

About: Royal Alexandra Hospital / Cardiology

I had ablation in the Golden Jubilee early July, unfortunately my HR went out twice in the first couple of weeks which resulted in two admissions to the RAH Paisley.

The first resulted in electrical cardioversion and the second set me off on Chemical cardioversion. During my time in the RAH on both occasions I was impressed by the level of "personal" care and understanding to, not only myself, but to the other patients round about me.

Response from Paul Cannon, Head of Administration, Acute Services Division, Greater Glasgow & Clyde NHS

I will ensure that this is passed on to those involved and I am sure that they will be very pleased to read your comments.

I am sorry that this posting was not acknowledged at the time, we had a break in our use of Patient Opinion, but we have now resumed doing so, and I thought it was still important to acknowledge your posting and where appropriate to pass comments on.

Once again, thank you for using the Patient Opinion feedback system, it is greatly appreciated.

I know the staff at the Royal Alexandria hospital will be delighted to read your very kind and thoughtful remarks.