"My overall experience was excellent, I could not..."

About: Frenchay Hospital

From my first consultaion through to my surgery the whole experience was a very good one. The doctor spoke to me as if I was his best friend, made me feel very much at ease. I was very nervous about my spinal surgery. The anaesthetist was also fantastic, puting my mind at rest. She did such an excellent job, I woke up not feeling sick, just groggy, no pain or anything. The nursing staff on Ward 2 is harworking and prompt in responding to all my needs and very caring and friendly. I have the highest admiration for all that were involved in my treatment and stay at Frenchay from 19 oct 2012 - 21 oct 2012. I was given pain relief on demand, day or night, I was asked constantly if there was anything I needed, I was given help and advice and was kept informed all the time. Even the food was reasonable.

A big big very big thank you to all that were involved.

Response from Frenchay Hospital

Dear Yvonne – thank you for taking the time and trouble to comment on your care and treatment at Frenchay Hospital. I am please that your spinal surgery went well and that you felt the staff responded to all your needs and provided excellent care. I am also please that you found the food provided reasonable.

I have forwarded your comments to the staff concerned. I hope that you are soon fully recovered.

Kind Regards –