"Very good. I have always been very happy with my..."

About: Conquest Hospital

My young adult daughter, who has severe learning difficulties, had a minor procedure in the Richard Ticehurst Unit recently. She was treated with care and sensitivity throughout and I am very grateful to the staff on the unit for the trouble they took to make her as much at ease as possible. As her carer I felt fully involved in all the decisions made about her care. Thank you.

Response from Eileen Weeks, Patient Experience Lead, East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust

Thank you very much for expressing your appreciation of the professional and efficient care your daughter received at the Richard Ticehurst Unit at The Conquest Hospital. As a Trust we are committed to giving the highest quality of care to our patients, and we value all comments from patients and their families.

It was extremely kind of you to take the time to provide feedback. I will ensure that your comments are shared with the relevant members of staff.

With best wishes

Response from Conquest Hospital

Thank you very much for expressing your appreciation of the professional and efficient care your daughter received at the Richard Ticehurst Surgical Unit at Conquest Hospital. As a Trust we are committed to giving the highest quality of care to our patients, and we value all comments from patients and their families.