"IAvoid LUT in Lincoln, Grantham Hospital aftercare..."

About: Lincoln County Hospital

Nothing but the food, and the fact that you could ask for items not on the menu and the kitchen staff would do their utmost to oblique. Some of the ancillary nursing staff were great but like all had little time. You could spend over an hour waiting to be taken to the toilet or being left there waiting to be taken back to your bed

Consultants arrogance and not taking on board nusing staffs concerns, equally being qualified/expereinced at the operations they were undertaking. No alternatives to operating were ever given.

Never ever attend this hospital with spinal problems, they seem to disregard their experienced nursing staff who know something isn't right after an op and then only many days later deceide that maybe something wasn't right and operate again only to apparantly cause even more problems. I've been left after going in for a pain in my right arm to being unable yo walk or use any arms/hands/fingers normally and then never to see the consultant ever that undertook the operation but be passed from pillar to post with Registras and end up paying to go to Guy's Hospital in London to establish what went wrong.

This Trust is an absolute shambles

I am very sorry that you have had such a difficult time and have left us feeling so disatisfied with your care. I will discuss the issues you have raised with colleagues at Lincoln County and reply again as soon as I am able to do so.

Response from Lincoln County Hospital