"Wonderful people - made my stay so much less..."

About: Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital

I would like my sincere and utter thanks and praise to be passed on to the Consultant and her team who not only performed my surgery but on her way home the next day noticed i was still an in patient and went out of her way to visit and make sure i was on the mend. From the Head Sister on Birchington Ward to the nurses, cleaners, paper lady and doctors I could not sing their praises enough - although they were extremely busy nothing was too much trouble for them - they were kind, attentive and always wore a smile.

In this day and age people are all too quick to complain so pleaseeeee ensure these comments are passed on to all concerned as they deserve a great big pat on the back!

Absolutely nothing

Dear Rachell, thank you so much for taking the time to feedback your experience. I will make sure that the staff involved are aware. We are always proud when staff have carried out care with kindness and compassion. I hope you are recovering well.