About: Weston General Hospital

I've been to Weston hospital several times in the past 2 1/2 years, a couple of trips to A&E as well as giving birth and staying in Ashcombe Ward for 2 nights. My experience has always been of friendly, professional staff who have dealt with us appropriately and put us at ease. I have every confidence in the hospital and its staff.

Parking - wider bays would make sense as a high proportion of service users are likely to have mobility difficulties or small children. For the same reason, it would be better to have a pay station within the car park rather than the main building, as well as the option of payment by phone / text.

Response from Lucy Nicholls, Development Officer, Somerset LINk

Thanks for your feedback. Local Involvement Networks (LINks) are networks of patients and patient groups who have an interest in health and social care. All feedback is really helpful for us so that we can see how local health services are working - so thank you to this patient for sharing her story.

Best wishes,

Response from Weston General Hospital

Thank you for your kind words and we are glad to have been able to support you through the past few years. We are constantly reviewing the facilities available at the hospital, and I have forward your comments regarding parking facilities to our Estates team.