"Exceptional care and treatment with very kind and..."

I was treated at the Lewes Victoria Hospital on the 18th of September having a ERPC after I was diagnosed with a missed miscarriage.

I was very anxious because I had never been in a hospital for surgery before. Also, I had done some research about the procedure and not everyone had a good experience so I was dreading it.

However, when I got there I was very impressed. The hospital was very clean. The staffs were really nice. Each staff came and introduced themselves and explained what their role is in my treatment and what I should expect. They were very attentive.

I walked to the anesthetic room with a nurse, she hold my hand while the anesthetist was doing her job. They talked to me about different things and then I woke up after surgery and again I wasn't alone. I couldn't believe it was done.

I had a cup of tea, some biscuits and a very nice sandwich and was home at noon.

I received a great care. I didn't get the chance to say thank you to everybody so I thought I should let you know how great the level of care was and how appreciative I am.

I don't think any improvements are needed.

Response from Lewes Victoria Hospital

Thank you for your posting It’s always encouraging for staff to receive positive feedback for their hard work and dedication to providing quality care and service to all patients.