"Nightmare"

About: North Manchester General Hospital

nothing to like about any part of the service. The treatment of my husband who attended A&E on 20 may was terrible.He suffers from dementia but had been taken to the hospital by ambulance falling a fall and a head injury.The nightmare began at that point and lasted until he was released the next morning might I add without receiving any treatment whatsoever. Not even a dressed wound.

What was so ironic was a screen saver shot on one of the pc,s in the A & E Department which listed the 8 pont dementia care plan all hospital satff follow when treating patients with dementia. If I wsnt so appalled I would have lol.

My husband was treated with no respect and I was ignored in all decisions that were made.

Where do I start

I asked for the results of the blood tests and urine tests but the doctor said there was none in his notes!

de

Response from North Manchester General Hospital

Thank you for your comments regarding your visit to the Accident and Emergency department at North Manchester General Hospital.

We are very sorry to hear you were not happy with the treatment and service we provided,

If you would like to carry out an investigation into this matter, could you please contact the Patient Advice Liaison Service (PALS) on 0161 604 5897 and provide more details so we can make further enquiries.

We will also forward your feedback to the department manager.