"Excellent care and top class treatment. Could not..."

About: St George's Hospital (Tooting) (London)

The professional manner of all of the staff and the way that I was treated through out the whole time of stay in Belgrave ward and also in the catheter laboratory. This is the fourth time that I have had to stay overnight at the Atkinson Morley wing and on every occasion I have found the fs to be top class and the care of all of the staff to be exceptional. In my opinion this is a top class hospital who always seem to go the extra mile to make your as comfortable as possable. Please pass on my thanks to all of the staff who looked after me on the 2nd and 3rd of July they all did an outstanding job.

Nothing

Top class hospital giving top class care. Nothing was too much trouble everyone took the time to explaining exactly what they were doing and why. This goes for the cardiac outpatients department as well as Belgrave and John Hope ward. They help to reduce the anxiety that all of us patients inevitablly feel at these times with just the right ammount of humour and compassion when needed. I for one could not be happier with the service and treatment recieved.

Response from St George's Hospital (Tooting)

Thank you very much for taking the time to post positive feedback about your recent experience at St George’s Hospital. Your kind comments will be passed onto the teams on Belgrave Ward, James Hope Ward and the catheter laboratory.