"Excellent care in Plastic Surgery Unit"

About: Pinderfields General Hospital

Had operation on 28th June. Everyone I've encountered during my 5 days stay was absolutely brilliant! From the nurses, to the doctors, to the HCN, the anesthesist, everyone! Will be back again to reconstruct my other breast in 6 months time and I know I will be treated with absolute care and professionalism.

I would like to particularly mention the night nurse and the day nurse both of whom were absolutely brilliant. I hope you have some form of recognition for these wonderful people.

A special thank you to all the doctors that looked after me in the Plastic Surgery department on a daily basis. A big thank you to the anesthesist who so kindly understood how agitated I was and came to see me after surgery.

Waiting times at out patients appointments could be improved.... I am not one to complain, but whether it's the Breast Unit or the Plastic surgery there's always massive delays, sometimes more than an hour .....

Response from Pinderfields General Hospital

Thank you very much indeed for the positive feedback about your stay; we are delighted that you have been happy with the care provided.

We appreciate that waiting in outpatient clinics can be stressful and we sorry that delays can occur. We do review clinic arrangements on a regular basis to ensure that they run as smoothly as possible, but do accept that demand for appointments can impact on waiting times.