About: Mount Vernon Hospital

The doctors and Nurses caring for me are generally very good.

The hospital administration is appalling. I have a chronic condition and have been cared for for many years. Recently I am unable to book 6 monthly appointments in advance. As a result I have been left up to 9 months before seeing the Consultant, contrary to the instructions.

I feel extremely let down by the 'New' Administration, I also feel that my Consultant has now downgraded my appointment times due to the failure of your administration team as she freely admitted that I can be seen in 9 months because I will not be seen before.

I am not at all happy with the administration and find it highly irritating and uncertain, as well as being hopeless for planning my professional life around hospital appointments.

For these reasons I would never recommend Mount Vernon or Hillingdon Hospitals as a good place to attend.

Response from Mount Vernon Hospital

We are sorry that you felt that your experience of care at the hospital did not meet your expectation or needs. If you wish to discuss these concerns more fully please contact Patient Advice & Liaison Service (PALS) on 01895 279973.