"NHS care at its best."

About: King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill)

The care was fantastic. the nurses on Katherine Monk were caring, understanding and very respectful. all ward staff were great. I was really impressed.

Response from Jessica Bush, Head of Engagement and Patient Experience, Patient and Public Involvement, King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment on NHS Choices and and I am pleaesd to hear that you had a positive experience at King's. I am only sorry that I didn't respond earlier to your comments.

Unfortunately there was a little glitch in the system which meant that we didn't receive the normal alert which tells us when someone has posted a comment.

It's always great for staff to hear such positive comments and I'll ensure that the team on Katherine Monk Ward are made aware of your comments. Thank you once again.

Response from King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill)