"An amazing place where saving lives is an everyday..."

About: Frenchay Hospital

What's not to like. This hospital's Trauma Unit saved my life and my ability to walk. The surgeons, doctors, nurses, care assistants and even the cleaners were some of the most dedicated people I have ever met catering to my every need any time and all the time.

The staff were knowledgeable, sympathetic and very professional. The ward was sparkling clean as were the staff and there was even a small flat just down the corridor my wife stayed in all the time I was there. If you ever are in desperate need this is the place to come to.

For me...Nothing.

Response from Frenchay Hospital

Dear exmoorFred – thank you for taking the time and trouble to post your views about Frenchay Hospital General Surgery Department. I am pleased to hear your experience and that of your wife was so positive, and that the staff and service could not be faulted or improved.

I have feed back your very positive comments to the department managers, nursing and ancillary staff involved in your care. It is very gratifying when it is recognized that the many aspects of the service, with all its potential for unforeseen events and interruption, has run smoothly and delivered a good result for patients.

Kind regards – Steve Sykes