"My mixed experience of substance misuse services"

About: Cheshire And Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust / Addiction services North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare NHS Trust / Addiction services

I did not have a good experience of the staff at Leighton Hospital, who did not seem emotionally strong. My experience of Leighton is one sadness.

Whereas, Edward Myers Centre Stoke - the care and understanding I received was the catalyst for my recovery. I cannot speak too highly of the Edward Myers centre. It was a sanctuary.

Response from Helen Chadwick, Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) Officer, PALS, Complaints and Claims Team, Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Narrow359,

I was sorry to read of your story, in particular around the services offered by Leighton Hospital. Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust would welcome the opportunity to speak with you about your experience to help us to improve our service.

If you would like to contact me as the PALS Officer for the Trust, I may be able to take further details and ensure that your story is shared further with those within the particular service.

You can contact me on 0800 195 4462 or alternately you can write to us at FREEPOST RRBA UEGB AZJA, PALS, complaints and claims team, Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust, 1829 building, Countess of Chester Health Park, Liverpool Road, Chester ,CH2 1HJ.