"A better & hopefully longer life"

About: Adult community services / Heart failure support services Rotherham Hospital / Cardiology Royal Hallamshire Hospital / Cardiology

I would like to thank all the staff @ both hospitals for their kind care an attention in improving my medical situation.

I owe a great debit to you all for giving me a better and hopefully longer life.

Response from Grace Oldfield, Patient Involvement Manager, Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Keyed87,

Thank you for your posting on the Patient Opinion web site. We are pleased to learn that our staff were able to provide you with the care and attention you needed to enable you to improve your medical situation which will help you towards a better life.

Your kind comments will be passed onto them and I am sure they will be delighted to know they were able to help you so much.

With best wishes,

Grace

Response from Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are delighted to hear that you are happy with the care you received. Our staff always appreciate recevinig feedback and your comments will be shared with the team in cardiology.