"Flexible Cystoscopy at New Victoria Hospital, Glasgow"

About: New Victoria Hospital / Urology

I've had a long term medical condition for almost 15 years, and have been in and out of different hospitals all across Scotland for a variety of treatments over that time.

I was so impressed by the care I was given this morning at the New Victoria that I felt I had to highlight it, and was glad to find that patientopinion.org.uk allows for this.

The nurses, doctors and reception staff were all friendly, professional and efficient. The hospital itself appeared and felt spotlessly clean, and my treatment was explained thoroughly at all points. I left after my cystoscopy feeling relaxed and well cared for, and I'd have no qualms about returning to the hospital for further treatment if necessary.

There are a great number of other hospitals and GP practices who could learn so much from the New Victoria.

Response from Paul Cannon, Head of Administration, Acute Services Division, Greater Glasgow & Clyde NHS

Thank you so much for your very heartening and positive feedback and for taking the time and trouble to provide these remarks on this web site.

I am sure that the staff who will read these comments will be thrilled with the very welcome comments you made about the standard of care provided to you.

Once again thank you, it means a great deal to the staff involved to read these sorts of comments.

I am glad your treatment went well.