"Great service, very prompt - please don't scrap it!"

About: Community Health Services / Phlebotomy

I go to the one stop health centre in Page Moss to have my bloods done. The clinic starts at 8.30pm. The young member of staff who took my blood was excellent, very prompt and efficient. The second person was the same.

I have diabetes and they see the diabetes patients first because we fast ahead of our tests, makes a lot of sense.

Everything about it was great, no complaints at all.

In Highton village the clinic opens at 7am, which is fantastic for people who work. Very very good service.

I have heard on the grapevine that they're thinking of scrapping these services, or at least not opening as early as 7am. This would be a great shame, it is so convenient. I would be hugely disappointed if that happened.

Response from Kelly Owen, PALS Officer, Patient Advice Liaison Service, Community Health Services at 5 Boroughs NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Lofty377,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment regarding the phlebotomy service at Nutgrove Villa in Huyton , our aim is to provide an accessible efficient service for our service users.

There are no plans to remove this service from Nutgrove. I will pass on your comments to the team.

Kind regards,