"Blood tests in Hospital - a very pleasant experience"

About: Coventry Teaching PCT University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust

I came to the hospital for blood tests, the staff were friendly & cheerful. I was directed where to go easily.

The test was a fasting one, afterwards I visited the canteen, bright and very clean. The two ladies provided a perfect cup of tea and eggs on toast - very reasonable in cost. The whole experience was very pleasant.

Response from Chris Homer, Deputy Director of Experience, Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience and for your kind comments.

I will ensure that these are passed to the staff concerned.

Although the facilities at the City of Coventry Health Centre are staffed by Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust the Phlebotomists are employed by University Hospital Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust and I have asked Patient Opinion to tag your posting to them as well so that their staff also receive your feedback.

Response from Daniel Ibeziako, Communications Manager, Communications, University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust

Thank you for the comments you have provided on the phlebotomists that are employed by University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust. I will be sure to pass your comments back to the team that run this service.

Response from Joe O'Toole, Building Manager, City of Coventry Health Centre

Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know your experience in the City Of Coventry Health centre. I know that the staff concerned have been informed and take delight in knowing that they have provided a good service.

The Building is very new, opened in January 2012 and as such we are very open to comments on how we can improve the patients experience.

Regards