"Scottish Ambulance Service"

About: Scottish Ambulance Service

On Sunday, when my partner was feeling very unwell I called 999. The medics arrived in just under 5 mins and immediately had the situation under control. They were fantastic with my partner and gave me great comfort and reassurance. Their professionalism, positivity and calmness helped both of us. They ensured my partner's recovery, patiently waiting until he felt better then they did a full range of tests - just to check there were no underlying problems - and I think to reassure him further. I have never been so grateful to anyone in the medical profession and I want to make sure they are recognised for the great work they did. Their names were Jane and Mark - they were outstanding and are a real credit to the Scottish Ambulance Service. Many thanks.

Response from Sharon Hammell, Head of Corporate Affairs and Engagement, Scottish Ambulance Service

Dear Grateful from Edinburgh

thank you for taking the tme to share your experience of the Scottish Ambuance Service. I'll pass on your feedback to Jane and Mark about their speed of response, and how their professionalism, positivity and calmness helped your partner and you during a stressful time.

I hope your partner is much better.