"Spinal Surgery"

About: Queen's Medical Centre / Trauma and orthopaedics

I have just returned home from the QMC following spinal surgery done by Mr Quraishi and his staff. I cannot speak highly enough of the care I have received by all concerned.

This is a second operation I have had at the unit, the last being in 2011, and again I have received excellent treatment. The efficiency of the department from first appointment, treatment and follow up care has been second to none.

Nothing has been too much trouble and the cleanliness of the ward, the constant checking and monitoring and the cheerfulness and willingness of the nurses was of the highest standard. I hope you receive the recognition that you, the surgeons and all the medical staff deserve.

With my very best wishes.

Response from Jessica Haggett, Patient Experience Officer, Communications, Nottingham University Hospitals Trust

Thank you for taking the time to send such lovely feedback. We were extremely pleased to hear of your positive experience during your recent stay on our Spinal Ward. Your kind words have been shared with Mr Quraishi and his team.”