"KGH made a difficult situation much easier with..."

About: Kettering General Hospital

My 14 month old daughter was treated professionally and in a caring way. When treatments were administered which she did not like (such as nebulisers) they were very patient with her and did it in the best way possible.

Staff always kept us up to date with treatment plans and her status. They answered questions in detail and helped us to stay calm at all times.

Not much to improve on. Possibly move breakfast earlier and dinner later on the children's ward.

Response from Kettering General Hospital

Thank you for your very positive feedback regarding your daughter’s admission to the Children’s Ward. We appreciate the effect an acute illness and admission to hospital has not only on the child but the whole family and we endeavour to provide the best possible care to all those involved and I am pleased that in this instance we succeeded.

We are currently undergoing a review of our meal provision and I will share your comments around the timings of meals with the catering department.

We wish you all the very best for the future and hope your daughter remains in good health.