"North Devon outpatients for rheumatology"

About: North Devon District Hospital / Rheumatology

I went to the North Devon outpatients for a referral to the rheumatology clinic. I think the staff are efficient and nice. The consultant I saw was excellent and the care top notch. I had all my kids here, and it went well each time.

My husband had a knee replacement there too. The follow up was good and the staff were kind. We are so lucky to have such a great local hospital and we’re so lucky to have the NHS.

Dear Rallied475

Thank you for taking the time to add your valuable comments on the website. Many apologies for not responding to your comments sooner.

I am really pleased to see that both you and your husband have had positive experiences when visiting the hospital. I totally agree with you that we are so lucky to have the NHS in place to support our health needs, and that we have such a great local hospital here in North Devon. I'm especially pleased that your visit went so well with your children present, as it can often be difficult keeping them amused when you are waiting.

Many thanks for your comments once again