"Very Satifactory"

About: Royal Oldham Hospital

I was in the process of having a stroke when I was pushed in on a wheel chair by my partner. After giving some details to the desk clerk I was seen in less than 10mins even though the Department was packed in the very early hours of Sat morning. The staff were extremely efficient and once diagnosed sent me straight to Hope hospital for further treatment - I have made a complete recover (apart from a little memory loss) and put down to the rapid treatment at Oldham and at Hope.

I can only speak from my experience which I feel didn't require any improvement.

I was advised that if I'd have rang an ambulance they would have taken me straight to Hope Hospital - nice to know for the future!

Response from Royal Oldham Hospital

Thank you for your positive comments regarding your visit to Accident and Emergency at the Royal Oldham Hospital.

We value all comments made, we are delighted to read your positive comments and that you have taken the time to share your thoughts with us. We will forward your message to the department manager who will share with the rest of the team.