"Great Service from Six Degrees"

About: Six Degrees Social Enterprise (CIC)

I feel that you couldn’t add or take away anything as the service in my experience is perfect. I’m very impressed with the service it is very much appreciated.

I thought that Polish people will be unsure about whether the interpreting is done adequately, as they are too far removed and not empathic. Polish people fear sharing their problems with the third person who may be different everytime. Problems are very personal.

I would suggest the BME communities always look for help amongst themselves, but I feel that these are not always the best people. For those people being impartial and confidential is more important. Having someone objective and not involved has allowed me to think about what I have discussed. I reflected on my feedback responses on my return home and the responses I have concluded with have changed because of this.

Response from Chardworth Dhliwayo, Operational Manager, Six Degrees Social Enterprise

Thank you for telling us about your experiences in relation to the service we provide. We are keen to continue improving the service we provide to members of the Black and Minority Ethnic (BME) groups within Greater Manchester. If you do have suggestions in the future on how we can continue with this work, we will be very grateful. Thank you and best wishes.