"Great care, both from Clare House and Royal Devon & Exeter "

About: Clare House Practice Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital (Wonford)

It’s a great surgery. Good doctors, friendly, appointments mostly on time, and they give the right sort of treatment. Easy to get an appointment when you want one. And they explain what is going to happen.

A few years ago I had to have counselling by a psychologist because of what had happened in the job at the hospital where I had worked for years and years. I’d seen things there in the course of work that I just couldn’t get out of mind when I retired. It was worth going to the psychologist but all the talk in the world, it doesn’t necessarily take that stuff away. But I’ve had good care.

I’ve also had lots of care at RD&E – varicose veins, a crush fracture of my vertebra. The treatment didn’t work so I just accept the pain and am lots of tablets. But that wasn’t there fault, the care itself was great and the nursing staff were good. It’s just that some times things don’t work.

Response from Linda Bent, Business Manager, Clare House Practice

Thank you for your kind comments regarding Clare House Practice and service provided by the Doctors and all members of the team. We are pleased that your experiences for counselling and referral to the RD&E were successful.