"I think the above say it all"

About: North Tyneside General Hospital

This is about my time spent there we all have our thoughts/ideas/feelings for different reasons.From going into A&E I felt something was being done to help me quickly from there on in until I left 3 days later that never changed from Consultants through to every one on the ward.The respect,manners,care,advice cheerfulness was first class.We all are aware of the stress they are all under not once did it surface.From me a big well deserved thank you to everyone of you.

Because I am talking of my stay there I had other things to think of I didn`t think about any improvements

Response from North Tyneside General Hospital

Thank you for your comments posted on this website in respect of your recent attendance and stay at North Tyneside General Hospital.

I am pleased to hear about your very positive experience and trust that you are making good progress since your discharge.

I will ensure that your very positive feedback is passed on to all of the staff involved in your care as such excellent feedback is a very good morale boost for all staff.

Thank you for taking the time to write.