"Treated wonderfully - highly recommend (esp early..."

About: Royal Oldham Hospital

From the moment I limped into A&E at 8.10am, I was treated with the utmost respect and understanding, and with great efficiency. I was in and out by 9am, including booking in, triage nurse, assessment, x-ray, treatment and booking a follow up appointment.

The staff were polite, and the Emergency Nurse Practitioner who dealt with me was very friendly and supportive.

I would never have wished a broken metatarsal on myself, but if I have another one I'd be more than confident in returning to the Royal Oldham.

Nothing. Everything I experienced was as I could have hoped for. I suppose attending at a later time in the day may give a different experience, so I was lucky to go in so early rather than the night before.

Fingers crossed the fracture clinic experience in a few days' time will be just as inspiring.

Response from Royal Oldham Hospital

Thank you for your positive comments on your experience at Accident and Emergency at the Royal Oldham Hospital.

We will forward your comments to the appropriate manager in Accident and Emergency, who I’m sure, will share with the rest of their team.