"My overall experience was positive and hopefully,..."

About: Bristol Royal Infirmary

As an American ex-pat living in Bristol, I came to the A&E with a lot of trepidation after hearing all the news reports about the neglect and problems the NHS were experiencing. I was more than pleased with my care at the A&E, the clinic afterward and my surgery the following day. From the A&E doctor, the clinic and ward staff, the surgeons, anethtesist and nurses, most all were professional, curtious and compassionate. Well done, BRI! Thank you.

The only improvement I would offer, would be the wait time for surgery following the stabilization of a fracture.

Response from Bristol Royal Infirmary

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment and we are pleased that you had such a positive experience at our A&E department. We are sorry that you experienced a delay in receiving surgery and we are aware that this can be an issue. The management team are currently trying to secure additional operating time in order to address this. Your comments have been passed on to the relevant teams and we would like to thank you again for taking the time to give us feedback.