"Choice of appointment, seen on time, plenty of time with the doctor - Excellent! "

About: Sentinel Healthcare Southwest Community Interest Company / Shoulders, Knees & Feet (muscles & bones)

I was given a choice of appointment - excellent.

I was seen on time - excellent.

The doctor spent a long time assessing me and make me feel as if I was a person.They have me an explanation about my condition.

I had 3 xrays in very quick time and after they were taken I again saw the doctor who explained them to me.

He has now advised that I have an echo gram and I am now awaiting an appointment @ Derriford. Overall, I couldn't fault any part of the service received. Hopefully the rest of my treatment will be as good and as quick.

Response from Rachel Newport, Sentinel Secretarial Support, Sentinel CAS, Sentinel Healthcare CiC

Many thanks for taking the time to leave feedback for the Shoulders, Knees & Feet clinic, we are glad to hear you could not fault the treatment you received.

We hope the next steps of care are equally as positive for you. Please do let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Wishing you all the best for the future,

The Sentinel Team.