"Stafford A&E fixed it for me"

About: Stafford Hospital / Accident and emergency West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust

Approx. midday a couple of Sundays ago I was transferred from Home by Ambulance (Blue Lights and Siren), to the A & E Dept. at Stafford Hospital. I had quite a severe head wound which had been bleeding, profusely, for several minutes, despite the superb attention given to me by the Ambulance Personnel.

Upon arrival at the A & E Dept. I was met by a" Team" of Medical Staff who set about stemming the Blood -Flow and subsequently applying Seven Stitches to my Head wound. I feel that I must compliment all Staff involved for their Professionalism; Politeness and superb Caring Attitude.

My Head Wound is now healing nicely and I am soon to have the Stitches removed. My sincere thanks, again, to all Staff involved.

Response from Regional Head of Patient Experience, West Midlands Ambulance Service

Thank you for your positive feedback about the care delivered to you. I hope that you are now making a good recovery. Should you wish to contact the Patient Experience Team please do not hesitate to call 01384 246370