"Highly Recommended !"

About: St Peter's Hospital (Chertsey)

It is increasingly very difficult to attend any accident and emergency department and be happy with the whole experience. However, St Peter's restored my faith. My boyfriend and I attended A&E at 10pm last night due to him becoming increasingly ill. The receptionist was friendly but efficient and we were triaged within minutes by an intelligent nurse. Within 40 minutes (which I found quite astonishing) we were seen by an extremely friendly and knowledgeable doctor who sorted out a prescription and gave us some great advice. As a health professional myself it is highly encouraging to see a team work so well together, and the staff working in A&E last night were a credit to their trust. Thanks again!

Response from St Peter's Hospital

Thank you for your kind comments, which we will make sure are passed onto our A&E team. Despite the pressures of working in a busy emergency department, our staff always try to look after their patients in a professional, caring and friendly way. Naturally, it is rewarding when their efforts are recongised and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences.