"Real quality care and treatment every visit"

About: Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital

Treatment (physio) contacted me very soon after consultant referred. The Physiotherapist took a very detailed history very much focusing on trying to understand how my problem affects my daily life. Then examined me respectfully and finally described a treatment plan, spending time to check my understanding and answer my queries. Each session afterwards was delivered on time and with the same approach. My final session was spent carefully checking out progress and most importantly whether I felt ok to be discharged. This hospital is unusual in my experience in that every member of staff always seems to want to help and in a most caring manner

Nothing

Response from Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic and District Hospital NHS Trust

Thank you for your comments. The Trust is delighted to hear that your experience was so positive. Your compliments will be passed on to the staff involved in your care. The Trust aims to provide high quality services for all our patients.

Response from Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital