"Very successful experience at New Victoria Hospital"

About: New Victoria Hospital / Cardiac rehabilitation

Today I attended an appointment at cardiology, clinic D at the New Victoria Hospital, Glasgow. This has become a routine/annual appointment as directed through my GP.

My experience today once again was very successful. I enjoy visiting out New Victoria Hospital. the service is very quick but directed and okay to deal with.

After, I made use oftoilets at cafe. I then had tea and a fast snack at cafe - keeping to my diet routine. The cafe/seating airy and restful. I unwound well from appointment/timekeeping etc.

Response from Paul Cannon, Head of Administration, Acute Services Division, Greater Glasgow & Clyde NHS

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to provide your very kind and thoughtful comments. I was so pleased to read that your experience was so positive.

It means a great deal to staff to read these comments, and I am very grateful that you did so.

Once again please accept my thanks for sending us these comments. Staff involved in caring for you will be delighted that you appreciated the care provided to you.

Paul