"phone just rings & rings"

About: Leicester Royal Infirmary

Absurd to ask whether I would recommend the hospital; how could I not recommend people in Leicester go to a Leicester hospital, if refusing on principle to support the private sector in its undermining of public provision? I have been simply unable to get through to the hospital department to arrange the removal of what is thought likely to be a cancerous tumour. The phone just rings & rings. I will not identify the department, as I suspect not the fault of a single person, all of whom I’m sure are massively over stretched. This is just a plea to shift as much of the funding that remains under this millionaires’ government, to front line services & away from management & PR consultants. Let’s hope I live long enough to vote next time!

Response from Leicester Royal Infirmary

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. We would welcome the opportunity to look into this for you and provide you with a proper response. If this is something that you'd welcome, please contact our Patient Information and Liaison Service (PILS) free on 08081 788 337.