"Experience of Sentinel good so far, but a disappointment"

About: Sentinel Healthcare Southwest Community Interest Company / Shoulders, Knees & Feet (muscles & bones)

My experience at Mount Gould shoulder clinic to date has been very good with both time waiting for appointment and diagnosis. However my disappointment now is that I have been informed that I have to wait for about 9 weeks for an injection which will give me pain relief for diagnosed symptoms.

Response from Rachel Newport, Sentinel Secretarial Support, Sentinel CAS, Sentinel Healthcare CiC

We would like to begin by thanking you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am sorry to hear of your frustration having now received a diagnosis, but finding out you will need to wait nine weeks for treatment. I will ensure that your comments are shared and that this issue is highlighted with the hope that something can be done to improve this situation. We wish you well with your continued treatment.

Many Thanks,

The Sentinel Team.

If you would be happy to provide details of your NHS Number by emailing it to ply-pct.sentinel@nhs.net then we would be happy to investigate this matter further for you through our PALS team (Patient Advice & Liaison Service). This is a secure mailbox address and your email will only be read by a member of the Sentinel Team.

Many Thanks,