"Excellent service except communication on follow..."

About: Hythe Hospital

Efficient, kind nurses, excellent communication from Consultant.

My only comment concerns communication. I have been trying to make a follow up appointment but the number 02380864046 has Benin engaged for over an hour. I assume that either there are constant calls and I just keep being unlucky, there is a fault with the line or the staff have taken the phone off the hook to get work done. My money is on the latter. This is very frustrating but before I send this I will try again for the 20th time. Nope.

Response from Hythe Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your kind comments in relation to the Pain Management Service at Hythe Hospital.

I am sorry that you have had such difficulties in reaching anyone on 02380 864046. There are times when due to the high demand on the service, the phones are engaged but this should not be for over an hour or indeed take 20 times before you speak with someone. Please accept my apologies for the delay in being able to speak with someone.

If you have still not been able to book an appointment, please contact me directly on 01590 663000 so that I can make arrangements for this to happen.

Ben Prior