"My father received outstanding level of care..."

About: Castle Hill Hospital

The level of care and dignity shown to my father throughout the cancer unit was outstanding. All of the staff were amazing not only to my father but to all of our family members.

Response from Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Anonymous

Many thanks for adding you comment to the Patient Opinion website. It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback and we will ensure that the staff concerned are made aware of these. Your comments have been forwarded to the Oncology team.

If you would like to become more involved in decisions about local healthcare, we are recruiting members. By becoming a member you receive our quarterly newsletter, find out more about your local NHS and help us improve local services. You can also attend our ‘medicine for members’ sessions and respond to questionnaires. You don’t need any special skills or experience to become a member; you just need an interest in local health services. There is no commitment, you can get involved as much or as little as you choose.

For more information please either email your.nhs@hey.nhs.uk or telephone the Corporate Affairs office on (01482) 675165.

If you need to discuss our services further, please do not hesitate to contact our Patient Advice & Liaison Service on (01482) 623065 or email on pals@hey.nhs.uk as we are always striving to improve our patients experience.

Thank you once again for taking the time to provide us with your views on local services.

Response from Castle Hill Hospital

Thank you for leaving your feedback on NHS Choices.