"Thank you to an excellent physio"

About: Tameside General Hospital / Trauma and orthopaedics

I want to take this opportunity to commend a dedicated member of your staff team, physiotherapist Dave Allen.

I have always found Dave to be a professional, knowledgeable, considerate and patient young man, nothing is too much trouble. He has supported me through a very difficult time and he has given me the advice, strength and motivation, which I have no doubt has aided my speedy recovery.

With all the negative media reports, I genuinely feel that some positive support and sincere gratitude must not go amiss and that needs to be recognised. He is a credit to your team.

Response from Philip Dylak, Director of Nursing, Tameside Hospital Foundation Trust

Thank you very much for posting these comments regarding Dave Allen, a senior physiotherapist at Tameside Hospital.

Dave has clearly shown the very best professional qualities when working with you, and I am pleased that as a result you have had a speedy recovery. I hope you continue to improve.

I will make sure that both Dave, and his manager see these kind comments. I am sure both will appreciate them greatly.

Many thanks

Philip Dylak

Best wishes

Would you like to help the hospital to improve its services further? We are currently looking for patients and carers to become involved in a development called “Patient Stories”. We want to know more about our services from the point of view of those who received them – what was good, bad, what could be improved, what should be changed. Want to know more about what’s involved?

Please contact Philip Dylak, Director of Nursing at philip.dylak@tgh.nhs.uk