"be reassured this is a clean, efficient and caring..."

About: North Tyneside General Hospital

I have used the hospital and various departments a lot over the last three years for myself and my little boy. I can not thank the staff enough for their care, patience and professionalism. They do an amazing job and deal with challenging situations with great professionalism. We could not be without this facility! It is a fantastic resource for local people to be proud of and to feel safe and reassured at being able to access clean, caring and capable medical care.

At times there can be long waits but I think this is a sign of the need for services, the challenges the hospital deals with and the quality of care patients receive.

The ambulance service are fantastic and do an amazing job. I just hope that the all staff know how much their efforts are appreciated and how thankful I am.

Response from North Tyneside General Hospital

Thank you for your comments posted on this website regarding the care afforded to you and your son at North Tyneside General Hospital.

Patient feedback is always appreciated and I will pass your comments onto the staff concerned. Thank you for taking the time to write.