"Pleased & hopeful that my outcome will be as good..."

About: Manor Hospital

From my first visit to Casualty where the Doctor/Nurse/Radiographer on duty could not be faulted, through my follow up appointments in the Fracture clinic my treatment has been extremely good. Have what I believe is quite a nasty break of my left humerus and my case was referred to Consultant on first visit and saw him again on first follow up appointment where he went through all the pros & cons of seeing if it will heal naturally against having it surgically pinned. All aspects of either choice was very clearly explained and my choice fully taken on board by him. Treatment is ongoing and am not sure I will be able to avoid surgery but have full confidence that any choices made will be in my best interest. I did have surgery as a private patient at the Nuffield in Wolverhampton about 6 years ago which was a personal choice due to the length of waiting times at that time and believe the standard of care has been on a par with this experience.

At this stage in my treatment I do not feel that anything could have been handled differently or better.

In relation to my current situation and in t the reatment I have recieved in the past (have required a couple of minor day surgery operations during the last 5 years from both ortho & general surgery) I have always found the staff & facilities first rate especially in these times of financial considerations/cutbacks.

Response from Manor Hospital

Thank you for posting your feedback, I very pleased to hear that you were happy with the care you received using our orthopaedic services. It’s also good to hear that we compare well to other hospitals in the area. Your feedback has been forwarded on to the orthopaedics team and is very much appreciated. Thank you.

Best Regards