"Superb care for triple bypass surgery"

About: Golden Jubilee National Hospital / Cardiac Surgery

I was recently a patient in Ward 3E in the Golden Jubilee Hospital in Clydebank for triple bypass surgery.

The Surgeon was Mr Berg and the operation was a complete success. His support team were friendly, patient and very supportive. Obviously a well run and very capable surgical team.

I found every single member of the entire nursing and support staff from Intensive Care to High Dependency to the recovery ward to be quite superb and nothing was a problem to them and they did every thing possible to make my stay there as reassuring and pleasant as possible.

Response from Christine McGuinness, Communications Manager, Golden Jubilee National Hospital

Dear Zebidee

Thank you for telling us about your recent stay in Ward 3 East when you had triple bypass surgery. No-one likes being in hospital but we are pleased that you felt our staff did everything to make your stay pleasant and that they are a superb, very well-run team. We will make sure that the whole team hears about the wonderful things you have to say about them.

Best wishes for your continuing recovery.

Kind regards, Christine