"Booking an appointment with Sentinel"

About: Sentinel Healthcare Southwest Community Interest Company / Referral & Appointment Booking Team

I went to see my GP and needed a referal.

Booking my appointment through sentinel was fine. I was told I could go to a closer hospital but I would have to wait a little longer so I booked to go to a hospital a bit further away.

I received a feedback leaflet from Sentinel today, I was expecting the details of where to go for my appointment but I am still waiting for them. My only suggestion would be to include an envelope with the leaflet so people know where to send it back.

Response from Sentinel Healthcare

Dear Earthy266

Thank you for your comment regarding our clinical assessment service.

You should receive a letter confirming your appointment date and time from whichever hopsital you have chosen to go to, but if you still haven't received one within a week of your appointment date please let us know by emailing us on ply-pct.sentinel@nhs.net and we will be able to confirm whether the appointment still stands and contact the relevant department to chase your letter for you.

We do send freepost envelopes with all our patient feedback leaflets, so please accept our apologies for not including one with yours.

Best wishes.