"Excellent service from dedicated and caring staff!..."

About: Watford General Hospital

I was extremely well treated at Watford General; the good humour and dedication of the staff, in A&E but particularly on Flaunden Ward where I stayed for 2 nights, was in my opinion truly excellent. This was the first time I had been admitted to hospital and I was nervous to say the least but they put me at my ease, kept me informed the entire time I was there as to what was happening and did their utmost to expedite both my recovery and discharge from hospital. A&E was quick (1 hour - this may have been luck) and efficient in diagnosing my illness and admitting me. My only previous experience in hospital was a minor operation at The Garden Hospital, which is a private hospital in Hendon, and my experience at Watford General was better! Many thanks to all the staff, you really are Angels!

Only one minor gripe which is that I wasn't provided with a great choice of low-fat meals.

Response from Watford General Hospital

We're delighted to hear that you were so impressed with the service of our team within Flaunden Ward. Our staff are working hard to provide this level to all of our patients, so this will truly give them some added motivation. Thanks very much for adding your feedback here, and we'll ensure it reaches all involved in your care.